FALLS CHURCH, Va.–(Enterprise WIRE)–Females in Technology (WIT), the premier corporation contributing to the success of expert ladies in the Washington, D.C. space technological know-how neighborhood, these days declared its 2022 – 2023 Board of Directors.
Top the business as this year’s President is Amber Hart, Founder and Co-Owner of The Pulse of GovCon. Prior to assuming the Presidential role, Amber Hart served as a Board Member of WIT and George Mason University’s Centre for Federal government Contracting (CGC) Advisory Board in the Faculty of Company.
“Despite countrywide conversations about gender variety in engineering, women are still underrepresented, underpaid and normally discriminated from in the industry. These ladies make these kinds of considerable impacts in their roles for their providers, for the life of other individuals, and for individuals who will stroll after them. We are thrilled to convey aim to their do the job and realize them for their achievements,” stated Hart.
Ladies in Technology’s Leadership is comprised of focused staff of feminine gurus fully commited to empowering females to be architects of change in the technologies sector.
Women of all ages in Technological innovation Board of Directors for 2022 – 2023
- President: Amber Hart, The Pulse of GovCon
- Immediate Earlier President: Cristine Gollayan, SONY
- President-Elect: Julie Murphy, Sage Communications
- Board Member, Secretary: Emily Brash, Curate Partners
- Board Member, Treasurer: Nancy Popovich, The Popovich Fiscal Team
- Board Member, Standard Counsel: Kathryn Harris, RLG, plc
- Board Member, Sponsorship Chair: Jennifer Sokalski, Signature Consultants
- Board Member at Huge, Unique Functions: Carrie Drake, Maxar Technologies
- Board Member at Significant, Executive Progress: Leslie Bauer
- Board Member, Communications Chair: Aneta Zawila-Jordan, yorCMO
- Board Member, Membership Chair: Maureen Cannon, Amazon Internet Solutions
- Board Member, Systems Chair: Melanie Condron, Accenture Federal Providers
- Board Member at Significant, Rising Leaders: Kathi Hanrahan
- Board Member at Massive, Special Fascination Teams: Lisa Shea Mundt, The Pulse of GovCon
- Board Member at Large, Volunteer Engagement: Suehaila Nabulsi, Funds 1
About Females in Technological innovation
Girls in Technological innovation (WIT) is a not-for-income business with the mission of advancing ladies in know-how — from the classroom to the boardroom. With a lot more than 1,000 users in the Washington, D.C. location, WIT fulfills its vision by providing management advancement, technological innovation education and learning, networking, and mentoring prospects for females at all degrees of their professions and for ladies interested in STEM. For much more information and facts, be sure to stop by: womenintechnology.org or connect with us via Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter @WITWomen.